Speak To Me Today
Seek that ye may excel to the edifying of the church.
1 Corinthians 14:12
Speaktometoday.com is a ministry founded by the Prewitts, Billy and Rebekah. Together they are using the talents, gifts, and education the Lord has blessed them with to edify the body of Christ. Whether you are in need of music lessons, counseling, sermons, education for ministry, or just free literature to distribute they are here to help you excel to God's glory!
Billy is a pastor, music teacher, Christian counselor, and author. He holds a BA in sacred music, an MA in theology, an M. Ed. in Education, and principal level certification in the State of Florida.
Rebekah is the wife of Billy and is a homemaker and Christian counselor. She holds an MA in Christian counseling and has authored several books and counseling resources.
The Prewitts make their home in North Florida, USA, and attend Family Fellowship, a non-denominational church in which they minister.
STATEMENT OF BELIEFS
Our Statement of Beliefs is as follows:
- We believe the Holy Bible to be the inspired, infallible, inerrant Word of God.
- We believe in one God who exists in three persons, namely the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost.
- We believe Jesus Christ came in the flesh through the virgin birth, led a sinless life, performed great and mighty miracles, died on the cross and rose again bodily to redeem us from our sins, and is presently seated at the right hand of the Father making intercession for us.
- We believe that man was created both good and upright but fell through voluntary transgression bringing both physical and spiritual death.
- We believe that salvation is only through Jesus Christ for all who truly repent, believe, and endure to the end.
- We believe in the baptism in the Holy Spirit evidenced by speaking in other tongues.
- We believe in the modern expression of the gifts of the Spirit.
- We believe in eternal punishment of the wicked and eternal rewards of the righteous.
- We believe in the pretribulation rapture of the Church and the literal return of Christ to reign for a thousand years on the earth.